Workers Compensation Law in New Haven, CT
When you are denied workers’ comp following an injury, it is discouraging. However, the matter does not have to end there. At Trotta Trotta & Trotta LLC, we fight for your rights to make sure you receive the medical care and benefits you deserve. As a seasoned team of workers’ compensation attorneys, we have successfully defended injured workers in New Haven, CT, for many years. We know how to effectively take on a wide variety of cases and ensure that you get the money you need to comfortably recover and get back to work as quickly as possible. Contact us today to speak with an attorney about your case.
Hire an Effective Team of Attorneys
While employers are legally obligated to compensate an employee who has been injured on the job, that does not prevent them from finding loopholes and other reasons to deny claims. It is important that you find a devoted team of workers’ compensation lawyers to handle your claim in order to make sure that all of your bases are covered. We leave no stone unturned when going over your case, making sure that every aspect of the paperwork is legal. If you file without us and are denied, we help you seek the justice you deserve. Contact us if you are denied workers comp and any of the following is true about your injury:
- You Are No Longer Able to Work
- You Can Only Work in a Limited Capacity
- You Are Not Getting the Correct Benefits
- Your Medical Benefits Are Being Denied
- You Have Significant Pre-Existing Disabilities
- You Want to Dispute a Decision Made by Your Employer
- Your Workplace Injury Requires Surgery
- You Are Entitled to Permanent or Partial Disability
- You Want to Dispute a Decision Made by the Insurance Company
Contact our firm to maximize your ability to recover without the stress of money on your mind. We are proud to represent New Haven, CT, and the surrounding area.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Association of Professional Women
- National Association Of Distinguished Counsel Top 1%
- America's Top 100 Civil Defense Litigators